Global investment company EXANTE delivered a major website update reshaping its institutional offering. With the new release, EXANTE’s website specifically targets Private Investors, Family Offices, Wealth Managers as well as Banks & Financial Companies.
This largest website update since 2016 ramps up the company’s institutional focus and encapsulates USPs for the professional client groups.
What’s in the update?
- Institutional selector. Find your category and see what we have in stock for you
- Refined offering. Features and services that matter to the respective categories: Direct Market Access, Bonds, APIs and Integrations, White Label Solutions and more
- Facts and figures. Company’s credentials, licences and finances in a nutshell
- Revamped design. Adaptive layouts, animations, carousel images and live platform screenshots
Behind the release
What did we do to ship the new update?
- Engaged 20+ in-house experts and clients for feedback and recommendations
- Gave the stage to EXANTE’s standouts — Bond Screener, Multi-Account Manager and Reports
- Only used photos of EXANTE’s current employees, no stock pictures
- Revamped page navigation and locked in the block size to highlight each target module
The major update is the first on the 2020 roadmap. Later this year, we’ll be adding pages for more client categories and replenishing the current offering with new data.
Meanwhile, check out EXANTE’s new website for institutional clients.
This article is provided to you for informational purposes only and should not be regarded as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any investments or related services that may be referenced here.